Does your company host webinars, seminars, or other events during the year? Did you know that ACT! can be used as an event planner to help you more efficiently organize and track your event details? ACT! has a variety of tools that can be used to ease the process of event coordinating, such as:
- Custom fields and tables - Add custom fields to your layout to track important event information (like contact registration and payment information) and create a custom table to track and display all the details of your various events
- Dynamic groups - Create dynamic groups for each event that will automatically add your event invitees, registrants, and attendees to the pre-defined groups. This is incredibly useful for quickly and easily sending out invites, reminders, and post-event follow-up messages.
- Sage E-Marketing for ACT! (SEMA) - Use SEMA to send out professional event email invites. Review the SEMA email blast reports to help you follow up with contacts who haven't registered but appeared to be interested based on their interactions with your email.
- SEMA Surveys - Create your event registration forms with the easy-to-use SEMA survey tool. Capture all the important registrant information and set each response to map back to an ACT! field - even the custom fields you created - eliminating manual data entry.
- Sage Drip Marketing - Take all of your event email invites, reminders and follow-up messages and add them to a pre-defined campaign series that will automatically send the emails on the dates you tell it to.
Can't attend? Feel free to call us (847) 520-0860 to learn more today.
We'd love to hear the ACT! tools or tips you've used to help in your event preparations.