NOTE: Before changing any default toolbars or menus, think carefully about what you are trying to achieve. Altering existing toolbars or menus could make it difficult to perform tasks and follow instructions in the Help, guides, and Featured videos, as they refer to a standard configuration.
The global toolbar cannot be relocated or undocked from its location. However, you can:
- Modify the global toolbar by adding or rearranging buttons.
- Remove buttons that you rarely use.
- Create custom commands and add them to the global toolbar.
1. On the global toolbar, at the bottom right, click Global Toolbar Options.
2. Do the following:
- To change the order of the buttons, select an item, and then click Move Up or Move Down. Click OK.
- To add or remove buttons, select or clear the associated check box.
Are you looking for more information on customizing Act! or are you interested in upgrading to the most recent version of Act!?