A prospect finds your website and emails you to request more information. What is the very first step you can take to stay organized? Get your new lead into ACT!. Outlook Integration with ACT! makes this a quick task by allowing you to create your new contact directly from your Outlook email. Read on to learn how.
- Double click the new email to open it.
- Click the tab labeled Add-ins at the top of the window.
- Click the button Create ACT! Contact. A window will appear.
- ACT! will pull information from the email autopopulate fields in the contact creation window. Double-check the information filled in and make changes where desired.
- Click OK. You now have a new contact in ACT!.