Key Highlights of Act! v18.1
- Increase productivity with the all-new Favorite Contacts checkbox, and the Activity Create Date stamp.
- Integrate with ease by leveraging Act! Connect to quickly set up connections between Act! and other popular business tools via the Act! Web API.
- Act! Premium Contact Link for Outlook® helps you stay productive by interacting with Act! Contact details right inside of Outlook.
- Bundled installation of Act! Web API with Act! Premium for Web ensures you have the tools you need to get started with Act! Connect services, or create custom integrations.
- Stay up-to-date with the newest compatibility updates and performance improvements, including support for Chrome™ and Internet Explorer® 11.
Easily keep track of the Contacts you communicate with the most.
- The Favorite field has been added to the default Contact Layout as a checkbox
- A new Favorite column is present in the Contact List View and Contact tabs
- A Favorite lookup is included, which can also be set as the default lookup in conjunction with setting the Contact list View as the Startup View
Count of Days from an Activity’s Originally Scheduled Start Date
Do you have a meeting that keeps getting pushed back? How many days have passed since it was originally supposed to happen? Now you know!
- Commentary has been added to the Schedule Activity window to calculate the number of days that have elapsed since an Activity’s original Start Date
Act! Connect View
The Act! Marketplace view has been updated for a new generation of connectivity!
- This is a completely redesigned view with content relevant to new Web API integrations
- Integrations are available for active Act! Premium subscription customers
Modern development integration service that allows for meaningful connections to Contacts, Groups, and Activities.
- A link to the Web API installer is now included within the Act! Premium for Web CD Browser.
- This Web API installer will also automatically launch upon completion of the Act! Premium for Web installation.
Stay current with Act! and get support on the latest technology changes.
- Significant updates have been made to the Act! Web Platform, including support for additional Act! Premium Web components on Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 (without Compatibility Mode).
Remember, Act! subscriptions offer more than just software. Get access to innovative features and services as soon as they are available, expert support and resources to help you whenever you need it, and exclusive access to rich integrations with hundreds of popular business tools so you can work smarter and save time.
Wondering if Act! v18.1 is right for you? Ready to purchase?