Defaults are specific to each report. In order to change the default report settings in ACT!, you must edit the desired report template and change the report filter settings. Follow these steps for each report that you want to change:
- Choose the Reports menu, and click Edit Report Template.
- Select the report that you want to change, and click Open. The report opens in the report editor.
- Choose the Edit menu in the top navigation bar (next to ‘File’), and click Define Filters. The Define Filters dialog box appears.
- Set options as desired under each tab.
- Click OK when you have finished making changes.
- Choose the File menu, click Save, and then close the report editor.
Is there an ACT! tips, feature or topic you'd like us to cover? Please tell us about it in the comment section below.