What this means for you:
A) You can choose to do nothing, and keep your current version of Act!. If you decide at a later date to purchase a newer version, you will be paying full price, and will not be eligible for an upgrade discount.
B) You can choose to upgrade Act! at this time and receive preferred upgrade pricing (pricing varies, please contact us to discuss).
Why upgrade now?
- Innovative new features
- Automation and customization options
- Integrations to Dropbox, SharePoint™, iCloud® etc.
- Ensure compatibility with popular business applications like Windows®, Outlook 2013® and Google™ to name a few.
- Flexible new monthly or annual subscription plans (permanent licensing is also still an option). Subscription plan benefits include:
- Basic technical support provided by Act!
- Basic Act! emarketing accounts
- Video tutorials
- Deployment flexibility: manage Act! on premise or host it in the Cloud. Act! Premium Cloud subscriptions include:
- Automatic installation
- Nightly backups
- Integrated emarketing services including Team Access, Lead Capture and Smart Task options.
- Usability and system improvements driven by customer feedback.
Remember, all users sharing the same database have to be on the same version of Act!. After September 30th, you will no longer be able to buy additional ACT! 2013 licenses. Upgrade today to maintain your business continuity.
Click here for a version by version comparison. Learn more about Act! v17.
Ready to try or buy? Contact Us.