The tasks that the Act! Scheduler is capable of running are:
- Database backup
- Database maintenance
- Remote database synchronization (from the remote workstation)
Features of Act! Scheduler:
- You can temporarily stop the service to prevent scheduled tasks from running and start it again after it’s been stopped.
- The Act! Scheduler can send you e-mail alerts to notify you when a task has run.
- You can use the Act! Scheduler Task Log to view a log of scheduled tasks and their result. This is useful for troubleshooting tasks in the event that you suspect that something may have interfered with their ability to run.
- You can view details on scheduled tasks.
Do you need help learning to use Act! Scheduler?