- The Favorite field has been added to the default Contact Layout as a checkbox
- A new Favorite column is present in the Contact List View and Contact tabs
- A Favorite Lookup is included, which can also be set as the default lookup in conjunction with setting the Contact List View as the Startup View
The Favorites field is automatically available in the 1366x768 layout in all new Act! databases, however it must be added to the layout for all users who use the 1024x768 layout or in all databases that have upgraded to Act! v18.1 from a previous version. In order to add Favorite Contacts to your layout, follow the steps below:
3. Place your cursor in the layout where you wish to place the field, then click once
4. In the Select Field window that appears, select Favorite, then click Add
Once you have the Favorite field set up in your database, you can:
- Mark contacts as Favorite using whatever criteria you prefer.
- Sort your Contact list by Favorite Contact.
- View Favorite Contacts on any of the Contacts tabs within Act!, whether you’re in the Company, Group, Opportunity or Activity View.
Favorite Contacts In Action:
Need help setting up Favorite Contacts or interested in upgrading to v18.1?