1. Login to Act! as the user you wish to reassign the activities to.
2. Click Task List in the left hand navigation menu and filter the task list to the activities you wish to reassign to the new user. You can filter by the time the activity is due (past, future, today etc.), activity type, activity priority, and by which user the task is assigned to.
4. Copy all the activities by clicking CTRL+ C.
5. Paste all the activities by clicking CTRL + V.
You now have a copy of each of the activities originally scheduled by the old user, with the Scheduled For and Scheduled By now set as the new user. The next steps will delete the original versions of the activities originally scheduled for the old user.
6. Filter the task list to the activities originally scheduled for the old user that you are reassigning.
7. Select all the activities in the list by clicking CTRL + A.
8. Click the Delete button on your keyboard and choose the Erase option. Click OK.
Need help reassigning tasks or have other “how to” questions?