When opening the HHC app, you have 4 viewing choices - contacts, tasks, sync status, and menu. There is not an option to view your calendar, which is a drawback but not necessarily a deal-breaker. All of your calendar activities are listed in the task list allowing you to view all meetings, calls, to-dos, etc. that you have scheduled (or uncleared).
Handheld Contact for ACT! on the iphone gives you the ability to:
- Customize the standard ACT! Contact fields that sync.Choose up to 50 custom ACT! Contact fields to sync.
- Call or e-mail contacts directly from Handheld Contact. (And history items are automatically created for you.)
- Quickly add or edit history after you complete a call or e-mail.
- View activities.
- Add new and custom activities.
- Clear activities for yourself and others.
The HHC iPhone app is free. If you are an iPhone user and have an active Professional Edition HHC subscription, login to the app store and download it today.
Otherwise, contact us to try them both free for 14 days - or call us at (847) 520-0860. To continue using both HHC and the iPhone app at the end of your trial, you'll need a Professional Edition subscription. Basic Edition subscriptions are not compatible with the Apple iPhone - for some a potential drawback. However, for less than $15 per month, you'll enjoy the convenience of having your ACT! database with you at all times.