If you have more activities scheduled in ACT! than there are time for in the day, and you find yourself manually moving uncleared activities around one by one... there's an easier way. You can change your ACT! preferences to automatically roll over uncleared activity types to today. To set up this feature, follow the steps below.
- In ACT!, click on the 'Tools' option in the top navigation bar and scroll to 'Preferences'.
- Select the 'Calendar & Scheduling' tab and open your 'Scheduling Preferences' pane.
- At the top, you'll notice each activity type you have set up listed, as well as a variety of settings options.
- Highlight each activity type that you'd like to have automatically roll over when you start ACT! each day and check the 'Automatically roll over to today' box.
- While you are there, feel free to customize your other default scheduling preferences, such as activity type priority, duration and alarms. You can also customize how cleared activities appear on your calendar, enable schedule conflict checking and more!
- Click 'Ok' to save your changes, and you're done.